Teams that train together...
WarriorUp is mobile solution for daily wellness management. The app includes daily body, mind and spirit tasks that are developed by WarriorUp experts. The app also facilitates community social interaction and access to expert knowledge feeds.
A healthy human body must be capable of performing millions of movement cycles.
We have incorporated all of the essential movements into our program.
Our nutrition plans are designed to:
- reduce consumption of processed foods
- increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables and
- reinforce the importance of nutrition for performance and longevity.
The approach is to provide education that is programmed into easy, small nutritional changes that are repeated in cycles.
WarriorUp offers a social community space where Warriors have the option to follow each other, post updates, share pictures and videos and encourage one another.
You’ll see point accumulation posted on a unit and global leader board.
Super-leaders will automatically connect with all unit associated participants.
DAILY PROGRAMING FOR BODY, MIND, SPIRIT
- Daily challenges that target body, mind/spirit and nutrition.
- Challenges provide specific education and tasks for performance readiness including stress reduction, body maintenance, and self awareness.
- WarriorUp® Expert Team educational feed to share curated information with the community.
- Nutrition tasks reduce eating processed foods, increase eating of fruits and vegetables and reinforce the importance of nutrition for performance and longevity.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TRAINING AND NUTRITION
- Multi-skill and level workouts that reduce injury risk and improve physical performance on the ACFT, WTBD, and CST.WarriorUp® metabolic training template that includes quantified and sequenced training exercises; exercises cycle with equal focus through three strength and conditioning modalities
- All exercises have video and written descriptions that highlight proper movement and form.
- Users are provided variable workout tracks to meet personal goals and address any physical limitations.
- Daily log feature to record energy, activity, wellness, mood, hours and quality of sleep.
- Visual Analog Scale for metrics because subjective measures are best captured by self-assessment on a sliding scale between “least” and “most” for a given dimension
- A social community space where Warriors have the option to follow each other, post updates, share pictures and videos and encourage one another.
- Point accumulation posted on a unit and global leader board.
- Unit designated super-leaders that automatically connect with all unit associated participants.
MEET THE TEAM
Join Our Experts Live
What do WarriorUp experts have to say? Enter your email and we’ll send you an access code to one of our live sessions.
Questions? We would love to hear from you. Please use the contact form below.
For technical support, please click on the question mark icon at the bottom right of this page to access our support portal.